In the opinion of the Best Fetal Medicine Specialist In Faridabad, the developing embryo is considered a separate and autonomous entity, although it is developing in the mother’s womb. Compared to other specialties, fetal medicine is relatively new and rapidly evolving. Fetal medicine deals with the “unborn baby.”
As a result of prenatal screening and detection, we can now accurately diagnose complications (such as congenital malformations, genetic syndromes, metabolic diseases, and so forth) before birth.
After realizing the importance of fetal medicine, Dr. Mamta Phogat established the clinic of Fetal Medicine Solutions. She is very knowledgeable about pregnancy and its complications, as well as the effects on the unborn baby. Whether it be diagnosing problems during pregnancy, following them up, or delivering babies at the right time to optimize the outcome, she provides the best kind of care.
Fetal medicine solutions offer the following services:-
- The viability scans
- Ultrasounds for prenatal care
- NT/NB scans in the first trimester are also called combined first trimester screenings
- Anomaly scan – level II or target scan
- Doppler ultrasound and growth screen
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Fetal neurosonography
- Cervical screening
- Chorionic Villus Sampling
- Selective Fetal reduction
How can a fetal medicine expert help you?
As well as monitoring your unborn baby, the best Fetal Medicine Specialist in Faridabad will assist with maternal treatment and monitoring the unborn baby’s growth and development.
- Monitoring your baby’s growth with ultrasounds.
- Identify birth defects or other disorders that your baby might develop or how maternal illnesses affect the unborn baby.
- Performing diagnostic procedures to identify chromosomal disorders and genetic diseases.
- Executing therapeutic procedures in selected cases, like IUT in cases of fetal anemia.
- To ensure the best outcome for the mother and baby, they will coordinate with your obstetrician also.
If you have any queries, Contact the best Fetal Medicine Specialist in Faridabad, Dr. Mamta Phogat for assistance.