Dr. Mamta Phogat is the first Fetal Medicine Specialist in Faridabad with more than 13 years of experience, who has dedicated her clinical interests to the services of the Fetus “The Unborn Baby”.
She started her career in the areas of Obstetrics and Gynecology after completing her MS from SN Medical College, Agra. Then she did her fellowship in Maternal and Fetal Medicine from the prestigious SGPGIMS, Lucknow. To provide the comprehensive care to the expectant mother and fetus, she established and headed the First Fetal Medicine Centre in Faridabad.
Her areas of interest are Clinical Genetics, Twin Clinic, Amniocentesis/ CVS/ Multifetal Reduction, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Counselling & Evaluation, Obstetric ultrasonography including NT/ NB scan, Level-II scan, Fetal ECHO, Doppler scans, Transvaginal scans, Follicular Monitoring, High Risk Pregnancy Management including Pregnant with DM/ Hypertension/ Connective Tissue Disorder, Pre-eclampsia & preterm screening, RH Negative Pregnancy Management, Obstetric Ultrasounds, Fetal Growth Restriction, Growth Scan & Biophysical Profile, Serum Screening (Double/Quadruple/NIPT)
Education and Fellowship:
– MBBS-KMC Mangalore
– MS-Obstetrics & Gynecology, SNMC, Agra
– Fellowship-Maternal & Fetal Medicine, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
– General Secretary of Haryana Chapter of ISPAT
– Member of International Society of USG in Obstetrics and Gynecology
– Member of Society of Fetal Medicine
– Member of Faridabad Obstetrics and Gynecology Society